RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF GOODS
The Buyer has the right to refuse the Product of proper quality, if it did not fit for any reason, at any time before its transfer, as well as after the transfer, within 7 (seven) days, not counting the day of its purchase.
Return of goods of proper quality:
● If the Buyer wants to return the goods of proper quality, the Seller reserves the right to check the safety of the presentation (in accordance with Article 25 of the Law "On Consumer Rights Protection").
● When returning the goods of proper quality, the Seller returns the full cost of the goods to the Buyer, the Buyer can also order the pick-up of the goods, paying the delivery costs of the returned goods (in accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 26.1. of the Law "On Consumer Rights Protection") or bring the goods themselves.
Return of goods of proper quality produced by the Seller according to the individual design of the Buyer and/or with the application of personalization:
● The goods produced according to the individual design of the Buyer and/or with the use of personalization are not subject to return or exchange if a technical defect (sewing and/or material defect) was not allowed during the production process, provided that the technical task of the Buyer, formed by him during the ordering process, by choosing the product parameters (color scheme), were observed by the Seller.
Return of goods of improper quality:
● In case of claims to the quality of the goods, the Seller reserves the right to check the quality of the goods (in accordance with paragraph 5 of Article 18 of the Law "On Consumer Rights Protection").
● The return and replacement of goods of improper quality weighing more than 5 (five) kilograms is carried out at the expense of the Seller (in accordance with paragraph 7 of Article 18 of the Law "On Consumer Rights Protection").
To make a return of the Product, it is necessary that:
● The product was not in use, its consumer properties, presentation, packaging, seals, labels, as well as a commodity or cash receipt, documentation for the product were preserved.
● The product was a product of proper quality (it is serviceable, has no damage, stains, puffs, traces and odors indicating the use of the product, as well as other visual damage, except for hidden manufacturing defects).
● If there are claims to the appearance and completeness of the goods, the Buyer can refuse to purchase the Goods until the moment of transfer of the Goods. The Buyer has the right to make claims to the appearance of the delivered Goods only before the transfer of the Goods by the Seller. References to the contamination of the Goods, insufficient illumination of the premises, haste on the part of the Seller's freight forwarders and other reasons are not grounds for the Buyer's failure to fulfill its obligations.
● Food Products and individually manufactured Goods are not subject to return or exchange.
Refund of funds:
● If the payment for the goods was made by the Buyer in cash, the refund is made by the Seller to the Buyer's bank account, which the Buyer will specify in the return form. The Buyer can receive the return form by sending a request for a return of the goods by phone or e-mail address of the Seller specified in the Online store in the "Contacts" section;
● If the payment for the goods was made by the Buyer by non-cash method, the refund is made by the Seller to the Buyer's bank account from which the payment for such goods was made.